Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hmm....

So...I've been in the hospital again.  This time they yanked out my gall bladder.  I told them, "Take everything else cuz I'm not comin back!"  Sick of the hospital.  Sick of being sick. 

I've not wallowed in self pity or made excuses for anything.  I've been carrying on, business as usual, much  to the horror and dismay of my family members and friends who keep telling me to "SIT DOWN AND BE STILL."  This is a foreign concept to me.  I've always been go, go, go.  So I guess maybe I overdid it a little.  Now, I'm sitting down.  But not exactly still.  The first hospitalization, I got up and went back to work.  The second, I slowed down, didn't go back to work but did start a side business and tried this at home mom thing.  This time, I'm sitting and meditating...for now.  I can't sit and do nothing.  It's not in me.

A friend gave me the idea of getting back into journaling and sharing how I got into doing my side business.  Since I have nowhere to go and nothing really to do, the next few posts will be about that.  Sorry if that bores you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, or suggestions?