Sunday, March 24, 2013

  For  a while I ate slept and dreamed Pinterest.  I was pinning in my dreams.  That's how bad it was.  I blame it on the insomnia that had me up at 3 a.m.  Thankfully this last stint has helped regulate my sleep a little better.  My Pinterest addiction is slowing down. :)

  I decided to take some time each day to go through and edit my boards.  I'm keeping what I've tried that works and discarding the rest.  Especially those recipes-discovered my kids don't do spicy or mushy foods-AT ALL)  Sad.  I LOVE spicy foods. 

  Alot of things I've adopted are going very well.  I got my mom binder up and going.  I even set up a schedule for myself so I don't start feeling overwhelmed with my 9000 projects and to-do items.  The quickie command center has been a FANTASTIC life saver.  No more looking for or tripping over shoes or bags.  No more yelling/behavior issues.  No more repeating the same thing over and over.  THANK YOU!  The once a month shopping thing is also going well.  Still not spending less but not spending more.  Staying on budget.  The once a month cooking....yeah, that's not working out.  The most I've managed is to cook for two weeks in advance.  I have been letting the children choose what gets cooked and that has been wonderful.  They get a choice and often, they are excited about dinner.  No more wasted food.  HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, or suggestions?