Sunday, February 17, 2013

Letting the simplicity in

 (This post is actually old.  Somehow I messed up and it was posted as new.  So sorry!)

2011-The last few years I realize I've been running the rat race.  Working a job just to pay bills and not necessarily loving what I'm doing, sacrificing my family because I'm a workaholic and want to give them everything even if they don't deserve it, and not living up to MY full potential.  It's all come to a stop.  I've decided, why wait til 2012 to live the way I want to?  It starts NOW.  Prioritizing, simplifying and visualizing my way into a happier healthier me with a happier healthier family.  Time to let the simplicity in and kick complication and aggravation to the curb.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, or suggestions?